Family History Services
Are your family treasures tucked away in boxes and envelopes? Do you dream of pulling an album off the shelf to share photos and stories with family? Is a recent move prompting you to dig deeper into those family stories, but not sure where to start?
Family history services may include:
- Genealogical research using Ancestry.com along with local, state, and national records.
- Scanning and preservation of family photos and documents delivered in digital and/or print formats using archival quality albums.
- Oral history recordings and transcripts to preserve the voices and stories that are most important to you.
- Family history books created to share stories with generations.
- Family history websites to share stories with family spread out across the country and world.
Contact me to set up a free half hour consultation and we can determine the scope of your project together based on timeframe and ultimate goals.
Freelance Writing & strategic communication services
As an experienced, published writer, I am available for contract assignments for magazines, blogs, websites, and other venues. I am also open to contract copyediting and advancement communications, including grant writing. Contact me with the details of your project and we can determine next steps.